With the aim of developing international research networks and/or developing diagnostic methods and methods for treatment including, for example, prevention, assessment, diagnosis, care, follow-up, rehabilitation, and palliation it is possible to apply for financial support for visits from international researchers and clinicians.
- Activities related to attracting international researchers.
- Activities related to drawing up applications for funding in collaboration with international researchers.
In all cases, activities must demonstrate an obvious opportunity for increasing the rate of development, research volume, and quality for the benefit of patient treatment.
Requirements for applicants
- Applications may be submitted by all levels of researchers and clinicians affiliated to OUH. In addition to clinicians employed at OUH, researchers in a combined position between OUH and SDU, the affiliation may also be defined as researchers referring to a head of research at a clinical department at OUH.
- Costs related to the activities applied for
Non eligible costs
- Expenses already defrayed, i.e. the application must concern future expenses
The OUH Research Support offers instructions on how to draw up a budget. If you request assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Applications are being assessed according to the abovementioned objectives and requirements.
How to submit an application
You must submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Application for the OUH Internationalisation Fund” and name of the applicant in the subject field and enclose the following appendices:
- Completed application form d) Other purposes to further collaboration with international hospitals and researchers. (Available for download from the OUH Intranet, only accessible for OUH employees. Choose "Ansøgningsskemaer til Internationaliseringspuljen" and download form d)
- Project description of a maximum of two pages including description of
- Purpose and activities
- How OUH will benefit from the applied activities
- CV for applicant and any other involved researchers or clinicians
- Specified budget
Your application must be written in English or Danish.
You will receive a confirmation by email regarding receipt of your application.
Applications which fail to comply with the above formalities will not be considered.
The submitted applications will be reviewed by the assessment committee for The OUH Internationalisation Fund.
All applicants will receive notice of the outcome of the application approximately two weeks after confirmation of receipt of the application except in the month of July, weeks 7, 42, 52 and over Easter.
Questions and contact information
Please forward questions to email@example.com.